Living with a Mechanical Heart Valve: Click.Tick.Thump. Love It!

Support Group for Mechanical & Artificial Heart Valve Surgery & Using Warfarin

Mechanical Heart Valve - My story... (164)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Possible Dodgy Email

Hi,     This is going to sound very garbled, for which I apologise, but I received an email to-day and wasn't happy with it - didn't sound…

Started by John Hubbard

2 Jul 31, 2014
Reply by Graeme

INR Home Monitoring

My name is Mary Zeigler and I will be celebrating four years with a St. Jude Mechanical heart valve on 9/24/2014 due to bacteria that cause…

Started by Mary Polley Zeigler

9 Jul 30, 2014
Reply by Ryan Saccucci

Anxious

My daughter, 20yr old has had a mitral valve replaced with a mechanical one. She never had any health problems before just colds, till this…

Started by Casa Joya

11 Jun 12, 2014
Reply by Martina

effect of herbal medicines with acitrom(equielent to warfin in india)

I am from India, my mitral valve replacement done in May 2007, I am patient of hypertension too. due to medicines of hypertension now i sta…

Started by sunil kumar singh

0 May 29, 2014

alcohol and warfarin

I'm new to the forum, and 6 months into warfarin, so I was hoping to revisit the alcohol question.  In the US, the general recommendation i…

Started by Tim Grey

15 May 20, 2014
Reply by Tim Grey

Is that indigestion or am I having another heart attack!

Goodness gracious will I ever be able to eat the way I use to. Sadly no. For some this might be a good thing but for me who has always been…

Started by Vittoria Moratelli

7 Apr 30, 2014
Reply by shutterlab .

Chemotherapy with a heart valve.

I have recently been diagnosed with Hodgkin's lymphoma having been treated 7 years ago for the same cancer, however this time rather than b…

Started by Richard Beaumont

0 Apr 6, 2014

advice please

Hi all, hope you r all well and ticking away. I'm after a bit of advice - i am of course going to be asking the doctor too but i've put on…

Started by Emily Jane

2 Apr 1, 2014
Reply by Holly Allen

Warfarin interaction with other drugs

Well - seeing as I'm here :o)   And again thinking ahead to my overland round the world trip .. What can I expect with any interaction to p…

Started by Mark Dalton

6 Feb 5, 2014
Reply by Martina

Long Haul travel II

So here I am sitting in the garden http://www.tripadvisor.com/VacationRentalReview-g297896-d2103462-The_Petals-Galle_Galle_District_Souther

Started by Kevin David Parvin

5 Feb 5, 2014
Reply by Casa Joya

RSS

OTHER IMPORTANT LINKS

Join our Facebook Page!

Or: post our Website Link to your Facebook Wall Profile
If you have the QR decode app in your smart camera phone - hold your camera phone over this QR CODE and it will automatically take your smart phone (*if you have the internet enabled on your phone) to our Facebook Page!

OR - Use the QR Code above

What's a QR Code??
Download QR Reader App.

LIFELONG MHV MEMBERS

© 2019   Created by Graeme.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service