Living with a Mechanical Heart Valve: Click.Tick.Thump. Love It!

Support Group for Mechanical & Artificial Heart Valve Surgery & Using Warfarin

John French's Discussions (86)

Discussions Replied To (84) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Michaella and welcome to the site.  I had my valve replacement just over 18 month…"

John French replied Apr 17, 2013 to My story

9 May 19, 2013
Reply by Martina

"Hi Antony - I had all my complications before surgery - once I had the op it was all…"

John French replied Mar 18, 2013 to Phew... 6 months waiting... but finaly its done

11 Mar 26, 2013
Reply by Antony Bambrough

"Antony - sounds like you really went through the mill post op with all the complicat…"

John French replied Mar 15, 2013 to Phew... 6 months waiting... but finaly its done

11 Mar 26, 2013
Reply by Antony Bambrough

"It's great that we can compare notes on this site as it clearly shows the difference…"

John French replied Mar 9, 2013 to Coagcheck: Self testers - do you ever have a hospital INR check?

11 Mar 27, 2013
Reply by Martina

"Hi Gary - I have been on Warfarin for 17 months now. I was born with eczema but larg…"

John French replied Mar 9, 2013 to Eczema on warfarin

2 Mar 9, 2013
Reply by John French

"Madeleine - I have been self testing for 14 months now and call in my results to my…"

John French replied Feb 25, 2013 to Coagcheck: Self testers - do you ever have a hospital INR check?

11 Mar 27, 2013
Reply by Martina

"I found that pricking the finger in the finger tip provided a much better chance of…"

John French replied Dec 31, 2012 to Coagucheck: Fingerprick: How to take blood sample? INR like a YoYo..

18 Jan 11, 2013
Reply by Martina

"Hi Kevin - happy Christmas to you and your family as well. The Target INR and range…"

John French replied Dec 28, 2012 to Coagucheck: Fingerprick: How to take blood sample? INR like a YoYo..

18 Jan 11, 2013
Reply by Martina

"Hopefully you get home soon and put all this behind you. It does sound like these do…"

John French replied Nov 28, 2012 to Doctor refusing to prescribe warfarin based on coagucheck xs plus

7 Nov 29, 2012
Reply by Martina

"Nicolae - sounds like you are having a bit of a nightmare. You said your INR was hig…"

John French replied Nov 27, 2012 to Doctor refusing to prescribe warfarin based on coagucheck xs plus

7 Nov 29, 2012
Reply by Martina

RSS

OTHER IMPORTANT LINKS

Join our Facebook Page!

Or: post our Website Link to your Facebook Wall Profile
If you have the QR decode app in your smart camera phone - hold your camera phone over this QR CODE and it will automatically take your smart phone (*if you have the internet enabled on your phone) to our Facebook Page!

OR - Use the QR Code above

What's a QR Code??
Download QR Reader App.

LIFELONG MHV MEMBERS

© 2020   Created by Graeme.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service